Second from the mecha-twist on Greek Mythological Characters.
- snake part was inspired by a snake skull and skeleton.
- the "fangs" are spray valves for liquid turning things into stone.
- body parts like kneecaps, stomach, forearms and face are inspired
by the skin of a snake.
- the pattern on top of the humanoid head imitates the typical
snake hair-do and leads to the connection of snake and humanoid body.
- head and valves move simultaneously and in sync.
Hope y´all dig.
DD, that is awesome!!! I already made sure to say Thank you but i´ll do it again. Thx!!!