Greek gods part 4.
Ok, this was planned to be the last of the series. I did 2 Versions. I will post both to see which you like more because there´s one i don´t like that much.
- actually a hades cerberus mix. Since all the other designs have animal features too
- humaniod body with attached dog-like parts on the sides of the shoulders
- the humanoid body has goat like legs
- 2 dog skulls on the outer (dog)shoulders. the third head of cerberus is formed by the humanoid head and the breast plates.
- the outer skulls are covering weapons.
- the hind legs are also connected to the shoulders and the dog torso is represented by a smaller part on the humanoid back.
- he carries a sword on his side in kind of a moveable cuffin
- also two tails
Hope you´ll enjoy. ^^
I'm sad to know that this is the last of our robotic Olympian Gods series.
Keep it up! i hope this isnt the last piece, as i would love to see more.
I think i have to do this more often. The dog skulls are different in some parts and
shapes. Maybe thats the point. Since i knew that the head of the humanoid body
would be really tiny, related to the rest, i needed to abstract the dog skulls as far
as possible so that the focus doesn´t jump towards them right away.
Anyways, fell free to come back. I don´t know if this was the last one but i guess
i will do some other stuff now. ^^
Did you get some inspiration from the Gantz Armor?